My latest knives (Pic Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
Here are a few of my latest knives that I've made, The blades are made of 01,
The scales on the Full Tang Puukko are Maple and the other knife has a Walnut handle...I have been using the Walnut knife and I like it a lot, Which is why the blade is so dirty :)
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hey Mate, Good work-there's no doubt there but if I was to make one constructive criticism it's that the curve on the blade is too sharp, certainly for my tastes anyway. They're still good looking blades but I think I prefer more of a spear point!
Good work fella!

Hedgehog

Nomad
Jun 10, 2005
East Sussex
Two charming knives you have there!

The blade profiles remind me of many puukkos but particularly Lauri from Finland with their fairly abrupt curve to the point - puts a bit more meat on the point without a dropped spine I guess, anyway, I rather like them & find they perform well in the field. Horses for courses an' all that.

Both look like good stout practical knives with good proportions. I'm sure you'll get decades of use out of them.

You've spent some time on those bevels.

What are the pins made from btw?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE