My daughters road

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Red, You have been very generous to myself and my family in the past so only right that I can return the generosity, so a donation has been completed, I hope she reaches her target and beyond.

DD

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I was going to make a donation, but some lads offered me a few cash games on the pool table. Sorry to say I couldn't resist a gamble.

Wind yer neck in. Silly boys never had a chance of winning.

Actually I dont think I will.
I found your first post in poor taste.
It may of been meant in jest and perhaps it wasn't read in the tone it was typed (this is where typed text rather than spoken words can be difficult to gauge how it is meant)
I'm sure you are an amazing pool player its not something I have talent with.
However saying you were planning on making a donation but didnt seems not only not funny but also rather disrespectful to both Hugh and his daughter.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks guys :)

Sam just phoned me - absolutely bowled over with the donations - she got all emotional :)

So err...thank you for reducing a young lady to tears :D

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks guys :)

Sam just phoned me - absolutely bowled over with the donations - she got all emotional :)

So err...thank you for reducing a young lady to tears :D

That sort of feedback you can't just buy... hang on a sec'... we did, sorta :lmao:. Happy to have helped towards those tears mate, so long as they're happy ones of course.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks Neumo - she's just had her breakfast and is about to go on a training run - I'll tell her to spur her on :)

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Donation Sent. Worthy Cause. Good luck Sam.

[Just noticed Bushwacker was banned! I hope he was given the opportunity to apologise?! In bad taste, and immature though his comment could be percieved as, an outright ban seems a bit harsh!]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE