my bushcraft website launched today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Same as the others Jon.....Great site, great work...Nice one keep it up mate, site bookmarked too......Oh, great name too...;-)

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Some lovely stuff there Jon. Made me think I must have nipped out to the loo when they were handing out talent. :D

<geek>
You might want to make the text between the <title></title> tags more descriptive rather than 'Home' as this is used as default when bookmarking your site. Which I've done.
</geek>

Stu

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Gallery is now updated! There is plenty more to see.

I took your advice by the way Jojo and changed the title of the canoe project. You're right, it wasnt that 'simple' to construct! Weeks of hard work went into that baby!

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
That's the most attractive, practically oriented bushraft website I know of! Very clear, enjoyable and. Nice pictures! Are you going to add to it? I bookmarked it already :).
thanks for sharing,
Lush

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Why not see if Tony will add a link to your site on BCUK.

When I showed my wife the canoe and told this was my next projext her whole body rolled let alone her eyes! :rolleyes: :lmao:

Pib

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE