My bcUK page

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Introducing a new entrance to the bushcraft UK community ... your "My bushcraftUK" page.

This personalised log-in page gives you an overview of the forum, latest blogs, calendar, latest announcements as well as your buddy list and private messages.

So set your bookmarks and favourites to My bushcraftUK!

Enjoy! :biggthump

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Kath.. what does the buddy list thing do..? all the people on mine just seem to have a "+" by there name and nothing else..??
Yep.... all your buddies are marked with an + which makes it easy to see if you have any buddies online, and a link to pm them is provided from your MyBCUK page. If you open your buddy list from the 'tools' drop down menu you can also mass pm them.

:)
Ed

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Ed said:
.....oooo almost forgot... WELL DONE KATH :biggthump .....

Ed
Cheers Ed! Glad you like it!!

New feature: The boxes on My bcUK can now be collapsed, so you can hide any that you don't want to show. (This is dependent on your cookie so be sure to set your log-in to "Remember me" when you sign-in!)

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Ed said:
I especially like the fact you can see when a new blog/journal has been posted.... Thats great :biggthump

Ed

Absolutely! So get blogging everybody!! :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE