Multitool grinder + motor + belts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
P1070221.jpg

P1070222.jpg

This is the group buy multitool grinder attachment with the attachment kit for bolting it direct to a motor with a B14 face.

I have run it for maybe 20 minutes, if that. Not because it's rubbish but just getting space sorted to use it. I have another grinder so figured it's daft holding onto this one too.

It's ready to run, and does run. I haven't attached the table to it but will include the bits from the attachment kit and the table that can with the multitool. I will screw the disc sander face on, although one screw out of the 6 is missing - it should be ok! :lol:

One thing I forgot to take a picture of, is that one bolt hole from one foot of the motor has snapped off. The casting is obvioulsy quite brittle stuff and it got knocked off when I first got the motor. I had forgotten until now - it sits quite steadily but you may be able to get a replacement foot - I don't know! The motor was bought brand new for this set-up. I haven't fitted any sort of switch to the motor - the mains cable just plugs into a socket and I use the socket switch for on/off.

Some belts included - 2 x 60, 2 x 80, 2 x 120, 2 x 240, 2 x 320. 1 of the 120s has had a little use just to recheck - it's got some buffalo dust on it in the picture! :D

Cost - £309 if done with paypal. £300 if done as a bank transfer or other none fee way (cheques are not preferred but if it's a deal breaker, I can do it)
The cost includes postage.
If you want to collect from Cheshunt or Aylesbury, you can save a further £10 off either cost.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE