Multi Purpose Mat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BumblingAlong

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2021
Winchester
Looking for a closed cell foam mat that can be folded to use as a sit or sleeping mat similar to a German sleeping mat but a bit softer and lighter. Any ideas

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I use the foam back padding in my fjallraven pack as a sit pad. Very lightweight. Other packs may have something similar in them.....

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
I can highly recommend the Nemo Switchback. Some reviewers say it's better than the Thermarest Z-Lite. I took mine to every camp until one day trekking through thick brush with it tied outside my pack when I turned around and it was gone, gutted. It has an R value of 2 which I think is great for a non inflatable pad. It was also extremely comfortable to sit on.

Not cheap but you get what you pay for as they say. I bought a clone Chinese one that looks similar for £13 after loosing mine but it's nowhere near as good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE