MSR Waterworks filters (2 Nr) For Sale

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
A friend has recently returned from the US and I had asked him to get me a few of these. I use one to purify my water when I cannot boil it or do not want to spend the time boiling it. It is quick and effective and with me mostly being out on a canoe there is always plenty of water about to be purified. Weight wise the filter is a lot lighter than a litre of water so I only carry a litre of treated water with me and rely on the filter or boiling to keep that topped up.

As usual I over estimated the number I wanted (I got a spare for myself and a couple for friends) so I have two left. They are brand new, still in their boxes. The price over here usually varies from £125 - £140

These two are available for £100 each including postage.

The Waterworks EX is the top of the range filter and slightly bigger than there standard model but when it comes to health and safety I would rather have the slightly bigger filter and cleaner water than the other way round.

waterworks_ex.jpg

Some details on the link below.

http://www.fieldandtrek.com/product-MSR-Waterworks-EX-Filter-26074.htm

Makers blurb

WaterWorks® EX Microfilter

The WaterWorks EX offers greater protection than any other filter in our line. Long-lasting and fully field-maintainable, it features a durable ceramic element that delivers years of protection, as well as a second-stage PES membrane for extra filtering power. The WaterWorks can be cleaned repeatedly for full recovery, with no tools required for complete disassembly. And, thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator™, it is capable of pumping one liter of water per minute.
  • Added Filtration
    Second-stage PES membrane delivers extra filtering power.
  • Field-maintainable
    Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery; no tools required for complete disassembly.
  • Fast Flow
    AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed; up to 1 liter/minute.
  • Long-lasting
    Durable ceramic element ensures protection and will pump water for years.
  • Effective Protection
    Removes bacteria, protozoa (including crypto and giardia), and particulate.
  • Better-tasting Water
    Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by chemicals, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
Weight: 19 oz./540 g
Dimensions: 8 x 3.75 in./20 x 10 cm
Cartridge Life: Up to 2,000 liters, depending on water conditions
Includes: Stuff sack, hose float, scrub pad, and instructions

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE