Mrs told me off for this

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Good stuff sir, though like Stringmaker I would've left and never gone back. I used to hate those BT adds with Maureen Lipmann where a person always piped her at the post by phoning the shop ahead of her. My staff were always trained that if someone's taken the time to come in they always take precedence over a phone customer, a ringing phone can call back for me.

Sadly (or maybe not) call ahead orders take precedence over walk ins usually as a matter of company policy at most fast food chains. However the drive thru window takes precedence over both.

The drive thru one annoys me the most TBH although I can understand the logic.

CRAY

Jul 24, 2014
Canada
Subway is a danger to clothes, especially if your as clumsy as me. I'v been on the wrong end of a stray meatball from the marinara sub when wearing a white shirt before, once before and interview, nightmare.

Loved the revenge story though. The evil in me got a little excited when you described the how the sub disintegrated on her :evilangel:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE