Move over Walking Dead

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I thought Z nation was absolute tosh to be honest,cheaply filmed, poorly written and badly acted. Destined to sink without trace and rightly so.

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
Ah... But that is part of what makes it enjoyable (to me). A show that doesn't take itself to serious and just want to have a laugh.

Exactly.:) I too found it funny. A show that isn't taking itself too seriously. After all, the whole zombie thing is simply silly entertainment.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I thought Z nation was appalling. Strangely I watched all of them though. It does draw you in once you have seen the first four episodes but by gum it is cheesy. The Walking Dead is like art in comparison. It is one of those shows that you at some point during every episode you ask yourself "Why am I watching this" and yet you keep on till the end regardless.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I thought Z nation was appalling. Strangely I watched all of them though. It does draw you in once you have seen the first four episodes but by gum it is cheesy. The Walking Dead is like art in comparison. It is one of those shows that you at some point during every episode you ask yourself "Why am I watching this" and yet you keep on till the end regardless.

Be honest, you liked it :) Don't worry about peer pressure, sit back and enjoy

[video=youtube;Aflv5au8PcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aflv5au8PcI[/video]

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I think the whole zombie craze is seriously lame.

Though it does symbolise the fear of the dead so prevalent in our society.

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
Aww come on guys ain't never watched Z nation (so no comment there).
But The Walking Dead is a good show
I' was never a fan of the "zombie" genre. So when TWD came on fox I wasn't interested but one time our younger brother was watching it and I simply couldn't be bothered to walk out.....but I pretended to be interested and I kinda enjoyed it so I watched episode 2 and by the end of episode 2 I was hooked

It's full of plot twists and turns it keeps you thinking ok what's going to happen next

Besides I see a zombie everyday. Every time I look in the mirror at 6am

Last edited:

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Well I have now seen all 13 episodes, take the storylines with a pinch of salt, some aspects I did not understand like Addy's dream episode and the groundhog day thing with her boyfriend, what was that all about?

Not sure I understood the meaning of the episode with the Russian cosmonaut from the ISS ???????????????

Not particularly well made and can be very funny quite often, I like the humour in it.

Good for killing time when you have nothing better to watch, thanks for posting OP.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE