Mors pot cooking

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
As I'm now the proud owner of said pot I'm looking for some tasty recipes and tips and tricks for using this style of pot, what works well?
Looking forward to see what people come up with.
Thanks

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Sorry to be the first to reply and to divert the thread from the off, but I assume you bought over the web from Four Dogs. Did all go smoothly with postage, customs & stuff? Just wondering as I like the look of them myself. I'll be interested to hear about your opinions of it when you've had a chance to play!

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I got it from a member here (spartensurvival) looking forward to trying it out and seeing what works from people's experience on here...

Sent from somewhere?

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Great pots, nice buy. I can't think of anything that suits them better over anything else really- just a good all round pot, haven't done a lot of frying or baking in it (tried Both and it works but obviously not ideal), but anything liquids like a stew, a brew or whatever it's perfect, it'll serve you well mate :).

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Sorry tobe the First to reply and to divert the thread from the off, but I assume you bought over the web from Four Dogs. Did all go smoothly with postage, customs & stuff? Just wondering as I like the look of them myself. I'll be interested to hear about your opinions of it when you've had a chance to play!

I got mine from them about a year ago and all went well, though if you're in doubt you can get them from frost river- who have fantastic customer service :).

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Cam when you are carrying yours what do store I it and did you make a bag for it I've got some linen some where..and do you take another cup with you so a brew can be had at the same time??

J

janeleonard

Pot cooking is something more amazing!! I wish I had a chance to go with traditional recipes.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cam when you are carrying yours what do store I it and did you make a bag for it I've got some linen some where..and do you take another cup with you so a brew can be had at the same time??

I made a bag but I now use the frost river lunch bag. I take either a kuksa or a little mug for a brew but I've done without before you've just got to wait for it to cool (Ali seems to cool quite quickly) :)

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Cameron thanks mate that's what I was thinking.
Kris thanks for the link, I'm going to look into some one pot cooking ideas.

bikebum1975

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Connecticut
Really nice pots. I traded one a while back semi regret the trade looking to get the 1.8 liter. Four dogs is a good place for sure from what I hear. I haven't personally gotten anything from them but know a lot of friends that have their stoves especially. Though he doesn't that I know of ship out of the country bensbackwoods.com also sells them nother top shop

thenpots nothing to worry about cooking wise just like any other non stick no metal otherwise straightforward cooking

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE