(More) Utterly Ridiculous = £119:99 + £5:99 P&P

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Ah! come on lads, give the bloke a break. At the end of the 'Description' the signature is "Mick"...Now mick has sold a whole bunch of sporks and if this magic key sale does as well..He will have enough to buy that island off the Greek government..:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Roll up, roll up, you know you want one..:D

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
To be honest, I find this thing funnier than the spork!
happy0009.gif

steveme

Nov 5, 2008
Leeds
I'd buy one of those key widgets *if* it was in the 20 quid region - there's no way anyone sober is going to buy a machined piece of titanium for 120.

Anyone know of a similar looking/functioning item at a sensible price ?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Plus £5.99 postage:eek: I thought Titanium was light? That is really taking the pee. What does that do that a cheap SAK can't do?

KIXMC

Apr 10, 2010
Cheshire
Plus £5.99 postage:eek: I thought Titanium was light? That is really taking the pee. What does that do that a cheap SAK can't do?

You still not got RMSD yet in ya cave then !!! as for the other comments well that's a matter of opinion & we all know about them,dont we !!! cheers Girls atb Mike.

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
You still not got RMSD yet in ya cave then !!! as for the other comments well that's a matter of option & we all know about them,dont we !!! cheers Girls atb Mike.

What makes you think I live in a cave Mike? £5.99 postage does seem a tad high IMHO.

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Best advice is to stop looking on ebay for tad-gear stuff, it's stupidly expensive at source too, those bottle openers sell for $99

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Best advice is to stop looking on ebay for tad-gear stuff, it's stupidly expensive at source too, those bottle openers sell for $99

Good advice....:)

TAD gears site is full of wierd and wonderful 'equipment'. Here is the bottle opener in question.

http://www.tadgear.com/shop.php?id=777

I must admit to having owned one of their survival capsule thingy's for a while... Very well made...

I sold it on here a while ago...

Boys and toys.. Some folk will spend it on skull tools some on custom knives some on pack some on stoves some on desalinators etc etc...

KIXMC

Apr 10, 2010
Cheshire

You mean used to sell for $99 they sold out over a year ago ,& yes the V2 was not a great seller hence lower s/h price prob as they made 2 type's , it gets better did you see the topo patch last week ??? cost price was under $6 one went for $150 last week nice patch lot a £££ (no comment on that) cheers Mike

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE