More tobacco tins - Ideal for storing your bushy items in!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, another load of pipe tobacco tins for your consideration.

12 rectangular tins with standard press fit lids. These measure roughly: 4.5 inches long, 3 icnhes wide and 1 inche deep.

8 round tins with screw tops and 4 small square tins. Round ones are 4 icnhes in diameter and 1 inche deep. Small square ones are about 3.5 inches long by 3 inches wide and less than 1 inche deep.

Open to offers, but mainly looking for diy craft bits and pocket knives etc.

Cheers

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
cool I've been after a couple of round ones and something square-ish for a while

pm you when I get home

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
2 round ones, 1 large rectangular one and 1 small one now gone to Corso, will post tomorrow mate, been a tad busy the last two days. :)

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
Hi Samon. I'd love to take two of the round screw-top tins, but I've not got anything to trade yet. (Noobie!). If you'd accept a bit of PayPal cash to cover tins and postage I'd be forever grateful (grovel, grovel). Please let me know by pm if you're interested. Ta Muchly. :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Just letting people know two round tins, one large rectangle tin and a small tin are now gone. Plently left and will be adding new tins every week or so, depending if I buy baccy in pocuhes or tins. :)

Dan J

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2012
Ludlow
Hi Samon.
Have some timber blanks I've been saving for knife handles, that kind of thing.
Walnut, yew, oak, ash. if they'd be of any interest?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE