More knives to go!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alchemist

Forager
Aug 1, 2005
Hampshire
I have even more knives tonight and more soon. Everything must go.

1. Opinel garden knife. No.8 size, different shape, stainless blade. Practically brand new. £7 inc P&P. SOLD

2. Jarvenpaa small puukko. Stainless steel (surprisingly sharp). 8cm blade, 10cm handle. Will be sad to see it go but that's life. It has no belt loop anymore and will come with a neck lanyard. The blade has a slight secondary bevel as it comes when you buy it. The blade has seen a lot of use but is still good for more years. £10 inc P&P ONO. SOLD

3. Mora training knife with leather neck sheath and firesteel. This knife definately comes in the used category. This was the first sheath I made and the rear side stitching is wonky because I made the holes with a hand drill! The knife has been used in the kitchen for a while and it has a small and unpolished secondary bevel. The firesteel is included although it is not brand new. I am selling this because I really dont need it any more. If you want to buy it just for the sheath or you just want to try out anything for ideas then that would be a good idea. Although it is not a well finished and shiny object it still has life in it. £10 inc P&P.

4. Victorinox Swiss Tool. I bought this about 8 or 9 years ago. When I was in the Army it got the name 'Swiss tony'. It is a tough bar steward that will out live you! Pliers, file, small, medium, large and phillips screwdrivers, Awl, serrated knife, straight knife, chisel, wire strippers, tin opener, bottle opener, Saw, ruler. All the tools lock. Leather belt pouch. £20. SOLD

Last edited:
P

Pcwizme

If the Mora is still up for grabs i would like to call dibs on that if i can?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE