more items for sale

H

halo

right guy's and girl's i've finaly had time to do a complete clear out so there's a few new items for sale and a few left over from my previous clearout,all items are sold to the first to come back to me with a deffinate yes and payment,p&p is £3.75 and payment by paypal please,thank's for looking.

1x nanok 0deg sleeping bag brand new:£40sold

1x blackwatch swandri "L":£35sold

1x uco candle lantern :£15

1x frosts spoon knife r/h:£5

1x frosts sloyd knife:£5

1x sjarv? spoon knife small r/h:£15

1x gelert 3/4 selfinflating kipmat:£10

1x plce sidepouch yoke:£10

1x 30ltr stormshield cannoe sack:£10

:) halo

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I'll take the Nanok, I definitely want it :) Please let me have your PayPal address. Cheers, Chris
(One caveat, Aragorn was interested in this, at the end of your last thread, so I'd defer to his choice unless he is no longer interested.)

H

halo

hi all,those who have shown interest and pm'd me have had replies i'll be logging out shortly but will check my pm's in the morning first thing and post paid for item's as i'm back at work tommorow afternoon and wont be back untill next wednesday(1st aug)

thank's everyone

halo

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
i want the frosts one, i'm not sure which one dean4442 wants. if he wants the frosts one is there any chance i can have more info on the other one before i take it?

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
actually, i was hoping for the frosts spoon knife. i'm not going to take the other one

for anyone else interested i'm guessing that its made by Djarv

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE