More greetings from Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Hi there

Not my first post, but I'm still finding my way round here and only just found the welcome thread... Doh!

My name is Justin, and I'm very happy to have found this forum as I've felt a little like I've been bushcrafting in a vacuum the last couple of years. I've been involved in outdoor activities of one kind or another for over thirty years, but only in the last couple of years have I been involved with 'Bushcraft'. I am also a bit of a knife (and sword and axe)collector, and like a nice bit of sharp steel. I have recently started to get very interested in ancient skills (dark ages period in particular), but am still just scratching the surface there.

I may have met a few of you guys at the Wilderness Gathering last year (I was the fat beardy bloke with the blond mohawk), and being based in Cornwall will certainly be attending the RV in April.

If anyone local wants to hook up for a beer and a natter, or even an outing in the woods, I'd be well up for that, so give me a shout.

:D

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Hi Justin

It's great to see another enthusiast from Cornwall on here. May take you up on that offer of a beer, as soon as the New Years resolution to lose some weight has flown out of the window. :D

Welcome to the site. Even though you've been here longer than me! Hope to see you at the RV in April.

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE