More antler stuff by the Cap'n. :).very pic heavy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Had a slow day t'day.....so knocked up some new carvins an' the liken....:D
First....me skinner.
Antler&

skinner2.jpg

skinner3.jpg

skinner4.jpg

Not content wi' that......did some o' these fer a laugh.
necklacecarvins.jpg

chinesegoodluck.jpg

more t' follow when I gets the bone dust from my eyes...lol
Soz about the size o' the pics.......(note t' sel'....RESIZE B4 POSTIN' DAMNIT!)

Here's the link ifin ye want t' view me other booty....arrr
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Captain123/Antler work/?start=0

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Ahoy Deano.
The pendants took about 20 mins each....The material is from some offcuts o' highland bull horn...........done some more an' used a natural dye/ink fer t' bring up the runes........here's a pic....
Runes.jpg

Want one fella?....send me a pm wi' yer design.(or one o' the ones I have)...(make the design small an' simple mate)..lol.....ye can pick it up from me in Cardiff...or I'll bring it t' the bushmoot fella...price o' a beer..what says ye?:D .

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Yoho Wayland mate;)
Yeah I know.......uses a mask now....lol....tho the back rooms gonna need the hazzard guys t' come vacum all the shelves, bikes, tools, plants, carpet an' cupboards before I can do any more..lmao.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Ahahahah....nae sah, I havn't had the pleasure o' conversin' wi' me names sake...... people will tells ye that I have me own affliction o' pirate speak.....comes from too many years o' re-enactment an' a marginal dillusion o' grandure...lol.
I love hidin' stuff in antler......tis quite a challenge t' work out how s'times....here's me first bit o' work....a fire steel that I use every time I'm out an' about....
AFS1.jpg

AFS3.jpg

Twas the first 'hidden' project....ifin ye wants a looksee at the rest o' me ferklin's...go here..

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Captain123/Antler work/

tho most o' me stuff has been posted on here at some point...lol

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
''Would seem to need a password to do that''......Ah yes....forgot t' open the album...two sec's I'll go re-open the thing....tsk!....ol' pirate mind full o' sand see....lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE