Mora scout carry for illustrator skills?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tom___

Mar 3, 2010
N.Ireland
Hi, people.!
Mods, if this is wrong please feel free to delete/remove/edit as you see fit.
I have 2 images that need cleaned up on adobe illustrator. As I'm pretty useless with illustrator I can put up a swap of a mora clipper scout carry sheath. I need 2 images that can be well presented (cause i'm an@l about detail) in order to have embossing images cut. Any help is appreciated..! I've drawn the images but need them cleaned up and want them mathematically correct.
P.s I made the sheath that fits a dc3 stone (easy pull out) a fire steel and mora clipper....
thanks.! :)

image by gamblealan, on Flickr

image by gamblealan, on Flickr

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi, people.!
Mods, if this is wrong please feel free to delete/remove/edit as you see fit.
I have 2 images that need cleaned up on adobe illustrator. As I'm pretty useless with illustrator I can put up a swap of a mora clipper scout carry sheath. I need 2 images that can be well presented (cause i'm an@l about detail) in order to have embossing images cut. Any help is appreciated..! I've drawn the images but need them cleaned up and want them mathematically correct.
P.s I made the sheath that fits a dc3 stone (easy pull out) a fire steel and mora clipper....
thanks.! :)

How do I attach an image...?

You make about 10 more posts then you can post pics so for a start how about popping over to the introductions section and tell us about yourself :)

Tom___

Mar 3, 2010
N.Ireland
Thanks Mesquite I'll do just that :) Hi Welshwizard, yea, I've been here a long time and learned a lot from all the people here (massive thank you to all!). I'm a bit of an introvert when it comes down to it though.....or just plain odd:p
Hopefully in time I can share some of the projects I've completed over the years and help out others the way this board has helped me.
Thanks...!

Crank Cuffin

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2005
Bognor Regis
Hi Tom,
Lovely bit of leatherwork you did there.
How have you got on with the images?
I might be able to help you with your artwork if mountainm can't (but I don't use Adobe Illustrator)
Regards
Giles

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE