Mora of Sweden Craftline Allround

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I received a few of these today. Overall I consider this knife an improvement to the Clipper.
Unfortunately it seems that carbon steel is no longer an option - only Sandvik 12C27 stainless.
I don't think you could find a better knife for under a tenner.

The packaging is nicer than the Clipper's:

Belt loop is bigger:

Blade is thicker and better finished:

The sheath's retention has been "beefed up". The knife is much more snug in the sheath - a big improvement.

As the blade is thicker at the spine, the bevel extends higher up from the edge, leaving a very similar edge angle to the Clipper's:

Last edited:

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
I'm with John on this one - looks like a nice knife, but I loathe using Stainless in the kitchen - anything short of diving and it's a definite no-no for me!

Nice to see how well finished the spine is though. What is that, 2.5-3mm?

Pete

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
:censored: NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censored:

I've only just promised my wife I wouldn't be buying any more knives for a while, but darn I want one of those! A clipper on steroids that's just about perfect!

Now, where's my book of excuces?

Dave

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I picked one up the other day from Axminster power tools , ( it winked a me..) anyway , nice knife , handle is very comfortable and fills the hand nicely , also echo that the Lock on the sheath is very positive , maybe a grumbling point for som ebut i would rather have it locked away then have it fallout get lost, or come out and stick in me while moving around.

Like the man said , I don't think a better Knife for Under £10 exists ( probably even £20.00 come to thnk of it. )

Agree that it would have been nicer in carbon but ths blade seems to sahrpen up easy enough. Go out and get one , for a £10.00 as a back-up and see for yourself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE