Sold MORA ''GARBERG'' stainless Multi & Leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm selling this NEW in Box Mora Garberg Multi-mount sheath system with a Leather Belt Sheath aswell.

The Mora Garberg Knife is the first "Full Tang" knife that Mora have produced and we are firmly behind the idea. Mora are one of the best producers of quality knives in the World and it was high time they produced a product like this.
They have certainly done a good job and the Garberg is a creditable alternative to plenty of other full tang knives on the market today.
The Mora Garberg knife is a powerful fulltang knife, designed to withstand the toughest challenges it may face. The blade is 3.2 mm thick and made of high quality stainless steel specially treated in Mora's factory to make it even stronger. The blade has a proper Scandi Grind which makes the knife easier to keep sharp. Moreover, the blade back ground to be used with firestarter.
Dimensions & weight
Blade height = 2.3 cm
Blade length = 10.8 cm
Blade thickness = 3 mm
Handle length = 12.2 cm
Length = 22.8 cm
Weight = 169 g
Material handle = polyamid
Material sheath / pouch = plastic ''MULTI-MOUNT''
Type of steel = Sandvik 14c28n
Hardness = 58 HRC
£85.50 with 2nd Class ''Signed For'' postage
All Payments via PayPal
UK Buyer's and Over 18's Only Please.
Cheers

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
It was from a site called pro adventure, but I've just had a look and it say's that the Sheath that I brought from them is ''inactive'' ? so I'm guessing it was custom made or that they have ran out of stock.
Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
If you would split your offer into the Garberg with multimount sheath and the leather sheath alone, what would be fair prices?

I ask because I want such an open leather sheath and we have another member who might be interested in the knife with plastic sheath.

The problem is that with shipping to Berlin and import taxes it could be nonsense.

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
If you would split your offer into the Garberg with multimount sheath and the leather sheath alone, what would be fair prices?

I ask because I want such an open leather sheath and we have another member who might be interested in the knife with plastic sheath.

The problem is that with shipping to Berlin and import taxes it could be nonsense.
Rob evs on here had one of his for sale on his youtube chanel

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE