Mora / Clipper sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi there count me in!

I'll take a double dangler in saddletan for afrost mora if that's ok. Can you just confirm the price as I can't read it on the other thread. The adverts cut it off.

Cheers.

Pib

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Glad you decided to make these :D

PM sent

Many thanks

Switch and twoflowers are finished and awaiting payment & address. (Switch I hope you are a right hander or I'll have to do another:rolleyes: )

Pibb, you should have yours by next weekend, I apologise (can't say that word), I'm back to work tomorrow and it'll get hectic from there. BTW it was £28, but I've just remebered how fiddly it is :cussing: so I'm going to say £30 for double danglers after this. Sorry all. They just take a while.

Thanks again

Richard

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
More pics:

Picture048.jpg

Picture045.jpg

They are all a little different.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I recieved mine today, blimey that was fast :eek:

First class work there Dougster, I'm very impressed. The only problem is that I now want to take it to the woods, but I've got too much to do at home :(
Excellent sheath though mate, it hugs the knife and fire-flash nicely and hangs at just the right position. Much better than that horrible plastic scabbard that came with the knife :yuck:

Many thanks :You_Rock_

U

unused[nl]

If I would have a knife with a fixed blade you would have to make an other one! Great work! But I don't have a knife yet :(

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
With work being full on and so much else to do, If I take much more on I'll either keep waiting for ages and/or not do them so well.

So I'm not going to take any more orders until the summer holidays when I can have chance to draw breath. It's three weeks this Friday.

I'll do all the ones I've been asked to as well as I can, I just need a break from them at the moment as I'm starting to dislike them a little, and go a little crazy.:eek:

I'll also concentrate a little more on the charity raffle knife.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
I'm not sure there can be much demand left for these, but with things easing off at work, I'm able to start taking orders again, with about a two week turnaround time.

Richard

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
I am well chuffed with my double dangler..........not sure that sound right! But seriously the clippers are great knives somewhat let down by their plastic sheaths, although many professional stalkers prefer the plastic sheath as it can be sterilised along with the knife.

For me a nice leather sheath adds to my outing and the 'Dougster crafted' dangler will remain on my belt for quite some time Iam sure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE