Mora/Clipper double danglers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Just a quick one as it seems to keep coming up - there isn't a dark tan.

Saddle tan - the lighter one in post one, or
Dark brown the one in crazyclimbers post.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Whilst making the recent batch I had two 'seconds' appear.

One is made to ONLY fit a clipper. It has the double line of stitching which prevents the finger guard of the mora getting past. Some of the stitching was a little lose on the back so I filled to joins with superglue to cover the stitching. Other than that there is nowt wrong with it. £15 delivered

The other will fit either Frosts knife and has only cosmetic fault. It has a chunk missing from the firesteel loop. This one has a brass D-ring on the belt loop. £20

Both have firesteel loops..

May2008026.jpg

This picture shows the reasons they are seconds and are sold as seen.

May2008027.jpg

Once I have the money I can pay to renew my subscriptions.:rolleyes:

Thanks for looking.

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Whilst making the recent batch I had two 'seconds' appear.

One is made to ONLY fit a clipper. It has the double line of stitching which prevents the finger guard of the mora getting past. Some of the stitching was a little lose on the back so I filled to joins with superglue to cover the stitching. Other than that there is nowt wrong with it. £15 delivered

The other will fit either Frosts knife and has only cosmetic fault. It has a chunk missing from the firesteel loop. This one has a brass D-ring on the belt loop. £20

Both have firesteel loops..

May2008026.jpg

This picture shows the reasons they are seconds and are sold as seen.

May2008027.jpg

Once I have the money I can pay to renew my subscriptions.:rolleyes:

Thanks for looking.

I'll take the £20 one please!
:D

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Arrived safely today thanks Dougster, very pleased, knife suitably sharpened up and a firesteel handled (may do a different firesteel and handle to better match and fit now that I have the sheath, but great, well pleased !

Here's some pics (not very good though, sorry !!!)

DSCN1595.jpg

DSCN1596.jpg

DSCN1597.jpg

Cheers, Paul

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Hi Richard

I realise I should have made this public:

I'm really pleased with my sheath - thanks very much indeed. All: I would highly recommend Dougster's work.

By the way, I was showing the sheath to a champion longbow archer friend of mine yesterday who liked it very much and commented that with that thickness of leather, you could make very good arm braces for archers (of the wrap almost all the way around your forearm type used by longbowmen) - another product you could consider offering perhaps?

Cheers anyway

DHD

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Just had a big bit of leather, almost completed my backlog, so I'm happy to start making a few of these again.

Must add black to the list, they do come out really nicely actually. I'll put up a pic of a custom black one tomorrow.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
I'm going to do another batch of these as I am almost there with my current stuff.

For Christmas I'm going to throw in a STAINLESS MORA for an extra £5. (for sale individually at £6.50 palled and posted).

These will be a few weeks but should all be ready for Christmas.

Standard £27
Firesteel loop £29
Above with D ring £30
Double dangler £32

There is black, saddletan and dark brown (NO DARK TAN :rolleyes: )

This price is all you pay

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE