Mora 510 Double

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I thought that I had posted this the other night, but it doesn't show up anywhere . I bought a knife the double of the MORA510, 40 odd years ago from a Gun and fishing tackle shop in Ayr , Scotland. The only difference was that my one has the name Falcon cast into the the moulding of the handle. In every other respect the two are identicle , the shape of the blade and the contours of the handle, The blade on mine has carbon tool Sweden on one side and the other is blank. The sheath on mine is identical too to the Mora510 While I have many other Bushcraft knives built up over the yyears this one is still a favourite and has stood the test of time. I have not seen another like it till the Mora510 appeared recently. Does anyone else have one of these.?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hiya, mine isn't quite your vintage, only being purchased about 30 years ago, from Gows Guns in Dundee. Also marked Falcon, but I was a stainless sinner in those days rather than carbon. Not been used seriously in years but it served it's time, and needed a serious resharpen after a costal survival weekend getting limpits off rocks - makes me shudder to think.

Jun 15, 2013
United States
FalconMora_zpsa0a7964e.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
found this on ebay for $10 about 6 months ago. 4" stainless steel blade. great knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE