Mora 120 Wood Carving knife sheaths....4 of them

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...

I've just finished making these...Mora 120 Wood Carving knife sheaths...made from 2.5mm full grain veg tan shoulder and embossed with with my makers mark and oak leaf motif...hand-dyed with fiebings brown...black or natural artificial sinew, thick 4mm welts to protect stitching, black edge kote and 'finish' or carnauba to waterproof....and they have a belt loop on the back which will take up to a 2-inch belt...

these are the last i'll ever be making of this design, very fiddly...there are 4 parts to each one and the amount of time to glue and score them is quite phenomenol....I'm happy to do them at a lower price for bcuk'ers being £27-50 each by paypal and that includes 2nd class recorded delivery...

please note that the one at the bottom with the strap open is made of 2.5mm columbo side and has a scar (which is not uncommon for this type of hide)...i've photographed it to look as bad as possible but trust me the strap is strong and theres no problem with it...i wouldve usually cut a new piece but i'm completely out of these leathers so i decided to finish it off along with the others (which, as mentioned, are made of shoulder)...if anyone wants it the price is £18-50...its absolutely fine!!! i cut these blanks out a while ago and hadnt noticed it....doh!

so....the four are....

1...brass popper black stitching
2...brass popper natural stitching SOLD TO THOTH
3...black popper black stitching
4...black popper natural stitching (scar) SOLD

if interested post on here first then pm me please,

regards

A

***************WITHDRAWN***********

ps....the one with the knife in it is mine and for display only, not sale

MORAWCBCUK1LOW.jpg

MORAWCBCUK2LOW.jpg

MORAWCBCUK3LOW.jpg

MORAWCEBAY3LOW.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE