Montane extreme smock

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
I have for trade a montane extreme smock in black, sized XL. It's a lovely thing, good quality, very nice pertex lining which will keep you toasty warm, yet loads of vents to help keep you cool. Comes with a hood , which many others dont. This was worn once inside, but just doesn't fit me.

I would like a swanndri shirt as a swap but will consider cash, tools, knives and materials as well as books or any other "kit"

link: http://www.bearclawbushcraft.co.uk/trading/clothing.htm, you have to scroll down about two thirds of the way

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
I don't know NatG so I'm not up for a free pint or anything.

But, these are stonking bits of kit well worth owning. I have a couple and wear them when it gets chilly. I have done a warmth and windproof test on my motorbike in the early spring at a shade over <cough>80mph<cough> and it was still wonderfully warm and toasty. If you get wet wearing one they still trap loads of air and body heat and dry out relatively quickly. They are intended to be worn next to the skin but the manufacturer will grant that a thin shirt underneath is fine.

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
The size is 2XL - 111cm - 44" (taken from label)

DSC00029.jpg

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
thanks for the offer spikey, but i've decided that the swannie is just a bit too colourful for me, so this is a quick final bump before i ebay it. cash offers now more than welcome but i'd also still swap for the right swannie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE