Moderator burnout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
I'm doing my daily chores @ equipped, smothering flame wars, posting disclaimers about some rather scary ideas and then I remembered an overdue reply to another member. I go into our user list, and there it, or, rather ( as I soon learned) they were. 18 new registrations with zero postings but links to a skin care website, erectile dysfunction and male member enhancement. SIGH, I begin the long, tedious chore of banning the user and then deleting them from the website. Of course, I had to email our website's owner Doug and give full particulars plus the contact info for this stupid company. So, I decide to pop over here and relax. What did I do? I'm so brain farted! I spent several frenzied minutes trying to log into my administrator's account! My cat finally sorted me out by biting my kneecap! Talented cat what? I'm just another yeoman idgit here-THANK GOD!

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I hate that kind of junk ... it's distasteful, annoying and down right silly (who in their right mind would buy anything - especially prescription drugs - from people who can't spell and seem bent on offending! :roll: ).

That cat sounds like it's useful ... you couldn't send it over here for a few days, could you? :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE