Mk2 BSA Airsporter for swaps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
all original and in good order apart from fitment of an additional scope rail spoiling originality for the purists.

trade value in the region of £60?

offers?

Dom.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
The £60 is just a guide to the value of swaps - that would not include postage as such.

Some more detail for those that have asked:

Condition: Stock is good, steelwork showing a brownish patina but not rusty. Additional scope rail has been fitted which diminishes its historical but not its practical value.

Calibre: 0.22

Mechanism: Underlever with automatic pop up loading port. No safety catch.

Sights: Open (pin and vee) sights as standard. No tunnel over foresight. Fitted with a standard scope rail but no scope included.

Accuracy: I have been quite happily plinking tin cans in the back garden, but the open sights are difficult to do much more (hard to see and little adjustment). With a cheap scope it would probably be a more usable, although it's never going to be in the same league as a modern rifle.

Swaps: I'd love a petrol hike stove, anything for an air arms s200 (my main rifle), I'm a sucker for titanium pots and pans etc., decent hike boots in size 11uk...... and open to ideas.....

Dom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE