Mini Speed boat / Kayak? This is odd.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I must say I like it, nice little multi-purpose craft. Not the romance of a Canadian but could be good for those with limited mobility. Modular, 17MPH, Seems a bit thirsty at 8 hour travel on 3 gallons of fuel (sorry 2 UK gallons/9litres not bad after conversion). Costs bout £3255 but recon shipping and import tax would add to that. Would still like one to play with though. Nice find Bacon.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Your right, they do have EU importers though from looking round the site so might not be too hard to find one and I would like to play with one I don't Kayak yet but it would be ideal to fast fish from.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Looked great until I saw this video and got 30 seconds in. I turned it off about 10 seconds after that:(

[video=youtube;paDYlI6kQ9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paDYlI6kQ9M[/video]

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
id love one for Beach camping round here to get to the remote locations.

after just seeing mesquite link,hmmm does sound a tad chuggy, not like that in promo advert.

Last edited:

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
What a great way for physically inactive people to destroy the peace and quiet in locations that are normally beyond their reach! This is the water borne equivalent of the monkey bike.

Z

What a great way for physically inactive people to destroy the peace and quiet in locations that are normally beyond their reach! This is the water borne equivalent of the monkey bike.

Z

Did wonder What you meant by Physically in active as i had the Top gear version in my head which needs a very fit pilot

[video=youtube;O562VTz7YnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O562VTz7YnU[/video]

then i watched the Vids on the Mokai :(

Last edited:

Bluezephyr

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
Stratton
I like it but if I could afford one I would buy a small secondhand rib with outboard as it would be more useful, probably the same amount of river tax too. Nice bit of fun for getting places other boats can't go.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
thats just bizarre man can see them becoming popular tough

As can I, if they can get the engine noise issue sorted I can see the Military being interested in this.

I like it but if I could afford one I would buy a small secondhand rib with outboard as it would be more useful, probably the same amount of river tax too. Nice bit of fun for getting places other boats can't go.

You see that's what I am thinking too, but for fishing it's ideal you can get yourself into areas the small ribs and boats can't get i.e. over a shallow sand bar, but beyond long distance beach casts, closer into the rocks etc.

Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
Could prove to be this years must have accessory for any aspiring Bond villain.

For some reason, I can picture a rag tag squad of bevvied up Scousers, sailing up the Mersey in a 'borrowed' containers worth of these contraptions, intent on attacking Manchester.

Thanks for sharing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE