Mini Bic Lighter "Boot with a Loop"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I hope it's ok to post here. I'm not making any profit on these, I just bought a few more than in needed (forty nine more!) as I thought some of my BritishBlades and BushcraftUK muckers might be interested.
So it's really a preemptive Group Buy.

They usually go for $1.99 plus a $0.51 International shipping surcharge each.
I got 50 for $70 shipped. (£40.80)

Keeep-It

The are great for outdoor, bushcraft, camping, Kelly Kettle and general pyromania activities. The boot is very secure. There is no way that the lighter can fall out or shake loose. It is a real job to pull the lighter out as it gets suction behind it.
Anyway - the boot is very secure.

The boot comes like this, with a split-ring and clip (less the MINI Bic lighter):

But here is a serving suggestion!:

They are 82p each + P&P. (38p P&P will cover up to four boots)
Payment by cheque. No Paypal, sorry.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
steven andrews said:
I hope it's ok to post here. I'm not making any profit on these, I just bought a few more than in needed (forty nine more!) as I thought some of my BritishBlades and BushcraftUK muckers might be interested.
So it's really a preemptive Group Buy.

The are great for outdoor, bushcraft, camping, Kelly Kettle and general pyromania activities. The boot is very secure. There is no way that the lighter can fall out or shake loose. It is a real job to pull the lighter out as it gets suction behind it.
Anyway - the boot is very secure.

The boot comes like this, with a split-ring and clip (less the MINI Bic lighter):

But here is a serving suggestion!:

They are 82p each + P&P. (38p P&P will cover up to four boots)
Payment by cheque. No Paypal, sorry.
PM Sent Steven - good find!

S

Smithy

Dear Mr.Andrews,
Please would you be good enough to reserve five of the items in question.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
steven andrews said:
Sure,
PM me your details and I'll get them off to you.
I'd snap them up guys - I bought 12 from steven and think they are the best bargain I've had in a while!

Red

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Just you wait until you see my next non-profit preemptive Group Buy product...

Try not to make it 'pre-emptive' as a pre-emptive buy, is not really a group buy.

This pre-emptive buy has been allowed because we feel that it is genuine and you are not profiting from it, but please don’t make it a regular thing.

We would prefer it if you went about your group buys in the normal way, as it makes it easier for the moderating staff to determine a real group buy, from a company attempting to use BCUK to sell off excess stock.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
Stuart said:
Try not to make it 'pre-emptive' as a pre-emptive buy, is not really a group buy.

This pre-emptive buy has been allowed because we feel that it is genuine and you are not profiting from it, but please don’t make it a regular thing.

We would prefer it if you went about your group buys in the normal way, as it makes it easier for the moderating staff to determine a real group buy, from a company attempting to use BCUK to sell off excess stock.

Roger that Stuart, sorry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE