Millions of pounds are owed to UK parents and families

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Editted to remove the scam that I fell for

The Entitlements Agency - 'A CHEEKY SCAM. VERY WELL DIRECTED, BUT A SCAM NO LESS.
IF YOU CONTACT THE REVENUE DIRECTLY VIA your PAYE code or your UTR you can claim, and check the claim for FREE.
These people make u fill in the 64/8 and the PAYEE slip - so they get your cheque , and then take a commission and then send you the difference.
Revenue will send you ALL THE MONEY!!

to get your money (all of it ) download a Form 11ctc and send it off. 11ctc form

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Looks good but something rang alarm bells for some reason so I googled 'the entitlements agency tax credit claim' and this came up as a result which makes interesting reading.

I haven't gone any further yet but it seems you can claim yourself without having 'The Entitlements Agency' slice off £95 of YOUR money by acting as a 3rd party go-between.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Looks good but something rang alarm bells for some reason so I googled 'the entitlements agency tax credit claim' and this came up as a result which makes interesting reading.

I haven't gone any further yet but it seems you can claim yourself without having 'The Entitlements Agency' slice off £95 of YOUR money by acting as a 3rd party go-between.
Thanks for pointing that out I've edited my post :You_Rock_

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Tadpole You should have left the original post and just added to it,it would be a lot clearer then.
Don't worry about falling for a scam it just makes you a bit wiser,Most people will realise that you can claim yourself when they read it,it's the £94 charge that gives it away.
Already downloaded the forms to send off ,still a great tip.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE