mil-tec molskin vest - sizing question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
tried to ask retailers with little help

15228.jpg

anyone own one? trying to work out sizing but seem to get different numbers depending on who I ask

Anyone know if they are true to size? Designed to be worn over a layer or if you need to size up?

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
And got no useful answer? They are usually very good at sizing. I'll probably drop for a coffee tomorrow so I could ask?

TLM

Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
I tried on M and L on top of T shirt and a thin fleece. M was closer for me, L might be right on top of winter clothing, certainly by waist but maybe a little tight on shoulders. The given measurements are about there.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I tried on M and L on top of T shirt and a thin fleece. M was closer for me, L might be right on top of winter clothing, certainly by waist but maybe a little tight on shoulders. The given measurements are about there.

Thanks but that still doesn't make it clear with out a reference to your size?

from thier website they suggest a small is a size 35" - in the UK that would be 38"

and yet acording to their figues they are saying medium is 39"?

TLM

Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
This gets slightly hairy, I am mostly size 52, rarely 50. Now I have no idea how to convert that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE