Mil-Tec Lightweight jacket anyone got one?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
alwaysbeen disapointed with the mil-tec stuuf I;ve tried - material was so-so but the stitching was poor

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The trousers I have are OK but have a look at Tru-Spec which cost a bit more but overall I've found to be better quality.

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Ive had the arktis version of this smock for 3 years now and its been awesome and has become my favourite coat ever
The arktis version has a breathable waterproof liner that has kept my dry when ive been out in driving rain for hours on end, does the miltec version have a waterproof liner?

Before i bought the arktis smock i went through two cheaper versions and even though they seemed ok when i bought them the zips soon failed and stiching started to unravel and they werent waterproof without treatment

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Surely not advocating parting with more cash Rik?

I spend whatever I need to do the job Rich and on what I prefer, just spent £25 on a bottle of Remy Martin, does a better job than Tesco own label brandy but won't last as long as the trousers will ;)

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Thanks for the advice/ info gents, guess it's back to the drawing board and try to find another idea for a present then.
Colin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE