Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Hi All,

Not sure how many more geeks there are out there in bushcraft land, other than me that is :)

I have a brand new, unused, unregistered and still sealed in its packaging copy of Windows 7 Professional (Upgrade) as seen here:

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=391994&catcode=WW

And a copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, again unused, unregistered and still sealed in its packaging as seen here:

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=454218&CatId=993

£400 will buy you both together, constitutes a considerable saving if you are fancying an upgrade. If you take both together, I will cover paypal and postage.

If anyone wants them seperately, then it'll be £300 for Office and £100 for Windows 7, but you will need to cover paypal and I will still cover postage.

Not sure if this will be of interest to anyone but I wanted to try here first before they go onto evil-bay.

All the best
Dave

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Shameless bump for Friday - Wasnt sure if this would interest anyone :(

Might be able to consider a part exchange too if you have anything nice :)

ATB
Dave

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Ok - didnt think it was likely - but just in case - can do £350 all in for both for the rest of the weekend if anyone is thinking on it. If not it'll have to be ebay on Monday. Dont make me do it people :) Part trades still possible - I like tomahawks, 18th century trekking style kit - what have you got?

ATB
Dave

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Ahhh now there's something I hadn't considered - so geeky here I wait until I am sure that uncle Bill has it right before moving to new microsoft products. I am ok with these ones, he's done alright!

The windows 7 includes BOTH the 32 and the 64 bit disks - making this even MORE of a bargain :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE