meteor shower

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
Well I say shower, tis more like the odd drip for the last hour or so from my vantage point...anyone caught good examples on camera yet?

Are they coming in from all angles? As I saw most going in some form of westerly but at least 1 was making it a 2 way range going east.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yeah been out watching it for the last couple of hours, mainly seemed to be going East to west. Pretty cool.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
i've only seen 1 meteor so far, so i've had a single drip

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I ended up seeing 4 in total before i put my head down at 3am, all were nice and bright heading east to west except one which was the dimmest one with the shortest tail heading south to north

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Well I say shower, tis more like the odd drip

Pretty much what my missus said while we stood out there for a couple of hours... what we did see was 3 satellites coming over (which was cool) and about a dozen planes... some of them moving considerably faster than standard airliners.

Saw about 6 'shooting stars' in total... but I'm sure we missed more down to the light pollution where we are.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE