Metal soap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Y

yowee

No I've not gone mad (well maybe a little) a while ago I saw an advert for a metal bar of soap, it basically didn't need any water it worked off negatively charged particals, so for the outdoors it sounded ideal, has anyone seen this item or have I actually gone mad.

cheers :shock: :-?

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
yowee said:
No I've not gone mad (well maybe a little) a while ago I saw an advert for a metal bar of soap, it basically didn't need any water it worked off negatively charged particals, so for the outdoors it sounded ideal, has anyone seen this item or have I actually gone mad.

cheers :shock: :-?

Seen these things as a miracle for removing the smell of onion from your hands.

Probably as much good as a knife sharpener as as a cleaner.

Keith.

Carcajou Garou

On a new journey
Jun 7, 2004
Canada
I have just ordered a bar of this "soap". The salesman said it was stainless steel and was good at removing odors gas, skunk, fish, guts, etc... Said they had used it and were suprised by the effectiveness, he still use regular bio soap to clean up.
just a thought

S

Strider

ive used some of this stuff..it does indeed remove the odors that onion, lemon etc leaves on your hands that seem impossible to lift with just water and soap...
but it doesn't as far i can see Clean your hands.
Id think it ws only useful in the kitchen.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
On the subject of metal magic stuff, I was looking at the freek show in the Manchester Selfridges and I found a pencil with a stainless steel nib (apparently). It wrote just like a pencil and is supposed to last forever. They no longer sell them though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE