Messageto mods from Huon.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi, Huon messaged me via FB, and asked if I would forward this message on to you.

For some reason I no longer have permission to PM or post on BCUK. Would you mind checking with one of the mods to see why? Perhaps Goatboy as I was trying to reply to him .

Thanks in advance,
Colin.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
He's been a naughty boy obviously :lmao:

He was.

I had to report him to eldest son. Goatboy. Little bu99er's been in my drinks cabinet again, spotted his sly plan when I discovered the whisky replaced with cold tea. :nono:

He's now sat at the foot of the stairs having some "quiet time" and grounded until July... Roll on September when he starts primary school and off my hands for a few hours of the day. Kids! Who'd 'ave 'em? :aargh4:

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
He was.

I had to report him to eldest son. Goatboy. Little bu99er's been in my drinks cabinet again, spotted his sly plan when I discovered the whisky replaced with cold tea. :nono:

He's now sat at the foot of the stairs having some "quiet time" and grounded until July... Roll on September when he starts primary school and off my hands for a few hours of the day. Kids! Who'd 'ave 'em? :aargh4:

Hahahahaha. :lmao:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It's been officially reported and looked into as we speak.

I thought he's had a ban on him so we didn't have to know what a lovely time he's having in the wonderful land where he lives.:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE