merry christmas better late than never

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi all, i would just like to wish you all a very merry christmas sorry its a little late, but better late than never i would also like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the orders and all the kind words you have given me this year it has been a very hectic and manic year for me, and you guys on here do mean a lot to, I'm sorry i can't get on hearer as much as i used too, as there is not enough time in the day with running the leather and the knives trying to learn cad answer emails reply to orders, you no how it goes, but i needed to do this and thank you all, as with out the people buying and having the faith in my work i would not be where i am today.
so thank you all, and look forward to when it all settles down to be able to start coming on here more.
take care all.
lee.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Merry Christmas to you as well. And it's not as late as you think; it's still almost two weeks until Christmas on the Orthodox calender.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Been out of country mostly, but I is back for a year or so. Which means a few orders will be coming your way. A couple of my sheaths have taken a pasting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE