Merino clothing from Marks and Spencer!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
steven andrews said:
My wife found this one for me:

Marks and Spencer, the Collezione Range
Great prices and range.
Crew Neck
Roll-neck...

Yup - had those as my regular jumpers for the last 4 years or so (never used to be called "Collezione" though! :lmao: )

I love 'em. Warm, comfortable, and you can wear them almost anywhere. I got a similar rollneck one (for dressing as the Man with Milk Tray for a fancy dress party... :rolleyes: ) from Debenhams for a bit cheaper but it just wasn't quite as good.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
And, according to the blurb, it 'makes your torso look broader and longer...'

Hmmmmm................

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Doc said:
And, according to the blurb, it 'makes your torso look broader and longer...'

Hmmmmm................

I have no need for my torso's breadth to be artificially enhanced. I do it naturally with Beer and Pies.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Just been to my local costco and they had merino wool boot socks, packs of 3 didnt have a price on but when i saw this i rang them, the woman seemed a bit dippy but if she gave me the right price £8.80 for 3 pairs. Good price for merino wool boot socks i thought. I may get some try them out. will let you know how i get on if anybodys interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE