Mendip meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
Would anyone be interested in a Mendip area meet? I was thinking initially at a pub somewhere so that we can suss each other out and all do a runner if a lunatic turns up! A bit of networking perhaps? And maybe a little more regular as the bad weather returns?
;-)
Stu

Dec 18, 2010
bristol
hi there, i get out a bit arround bristol, know mendip quite well (lots of bits off the beaton track - out of line of site etc), have identified an interesting spot nr chew magna, (cant say here) happy to meet for a pint/chat - pm me - cheers steve

I'm living near Nailsea.
How about a drink at the Swan in Rowberrow.
Pick a date and time. Generally can't do a midweek drink as I'm looking after the kids.

Or are we going to dive in at the deep end and spend a night out in each others weird company?

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
I'm in WSM but happy to travel out to the mendips for a get together if you are looking for a good place to meet up the Ploughboy at greenore is a good place easy to get to from wells, cheddar, bristol and for me in weston. the castle of comfort is another option around that area but not been in there for years so I dont know what it's like these days

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE