Membership payment without Paypal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Is there a way to pay membership without using Paypal?

I avoid using Paypal and now they've upgraded their login I can't access my acount. (It tries to send a code to my phone but that doesn't work and when I choose the option to 'confirm a different way' that does nothing).

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Thanks Tony, there's no rush as I've waited a few years....

I did raise it as I know there's a few people who don't use Paypal and it seems to be getting even more hard to use for non regular users.

Along with Stripe I've heard people recomend GoCardless.

Reactions: Diamond Dave

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Slowworm, I've not got the alternative sorted yet (I want to do some upgrades to the forums first) so we can do it manually if you're up for that, I'll drop you a message.

Reactions: slowworm

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey, sorry I should have said before, Stripe is all sorted for subscriptions, if you click on 'gift upgrade' under your name it should give you the option of using Stripe for the subscription as an alternative to PayPal.

Reactions: slowworm

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Thanks Tony, payment made via stripe and I'm a full member again.

(I went in via my profile as I don't see gift upgrade under my name, just every one else)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Excellent, thanks for letting me know, it's a new way of doing things for us as well and I have to say I like it better than PayPal but I know PayPal better so I'm looking forward tog getting some more subscriptions on Stripe and getting more experience with it.

Thanks for the support as well, much appreciated!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE