meetup in kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 25, 2003
kent
hi all, i'm pretty new to the bushcraft side of things although i've travelled extensively in wild places. i notice that there are a fair few people in kent, i'd like to meet you all and im sure i'd learn a few things, and it would be good to exchange tips/experiences/methods, etc etc . anybody up for a meet, perhaps a beer in the first instance, maybe leading to a club/informal group. we may then be able to organise our own trips/ expeditions, i dont particularly want to always do things on my own. I go to Nepal quite a lot and have many friends there, believe me its an action man kind of place, whitewater rafting on some of the wildest rivers in the world, trekking, jungles, and a visit to some of the really remote villages is an eye opener from the bushcraft side of things, as i said i have contacts out there and if there were a group it needn't be an expensive trip, its just a thought. anyway if anyones up for a beer in the next week or two mail me or leave reply, im based in broadstairs but dont mind travelling to a more convenient location.
regards
longbow

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE