meeting place?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
i live in Norwich it would be nice if i could meet people in the area.

prehaps some sort of area dedicated to social stuff wher people can meet or organise stuff?

i really do like this site, sofar i have been on sites that seem to be pro-gun or patriotic which i'm not interested in.
a way of meeting people on this forum would be great! :-D

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
come on guys and gals, don't be shy :oops:

at least could we not set up a notice board for people running activities so others can join? :?:

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Myself an Mel will be in the Norwich area over christmas - so let me know if you fancy a pint.

We have offered an open invitation to anyone interested in driving Peddards Way (through Suffolk and Norfolk) next year (and probably another one in Wales), and we plan to try and organise a weekend for people from the forum next year - as a bit of a skills swap type thingy (and to get some Field Archery installed in some of you). : -l)

Whoever found that emoticon rocks. :You_Rock_

An area to discuss events would be good - even if it is just a way of letting people know what national events you are off to, so that others may warm themself by your fire and share a noodle or something :wink:

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Hi All,

I really think this is great Idea.

Being from Ireland it would be great to known whats going so I can plan my visits to match any events in the area.

Like wise for anything going here. Or if anyones planning a visit.

James

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:oops: :yikes: :aargh4:

bugger! :banghead: bugger! :banghead: bugger! :banghead:

i missed the thread! :cry: i only just noticed it! :oops:

come to think of it i was staying at the inlaws in the fens, oh buggery, buggery, bugger it!

sorry guys mabey next time? :cry:

i will be all over the place due to my outdoor instructor course till around march then i will be open to offers :wink: :shock: :naughty:

ops..erm... no.... i meant lets go for a pint! :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE