Meeting in car parks a bit Suss,

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
We more or less have all done it, Met someone in a car park to do a deal exchange items and so on. I met Leezo the other evening @ a well known fast food emporium. To do a deal buying some bits n bobs, as I was driving a way I had this funny feeling that if anyone was watching would think "hey I have just seen something dodgy going down" two guys just exchanged something and then drove off. "Oooh I wonder what was going on" Just two grown men chatting about playing in the woods. It made me smile.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Lol. done it many times :)

Got pulled by the rozzers mid exchange once, luckily it was just some trousers and not a knife or axe

Wallenstein

Settler
Feb 14, 2008
Warwickshire, UK
Whenever my toddler goes to stay with her grandparents we tend to meet at the car-park at Telford Services (M54) to make the exchange. It's half-way between both houses, and means we each do 90 mins rather than one person having to do a 3hr round trip.

Usually it involves the transfer of a large suitcase (full of nappies, not cash unfortunately!) and a small child, and I've sometimes wondered what people watching would make of it as me and my missus hand over the baby and gleefully drive away for a child-free weekend. :)

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I've done it a few times selling axes.
When I open the boot and there a lot to choose from, passers by give look a then another one over the shoulder.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Usually when we want to get curry delivered we have to meet them half way because we live so far away. We meet them at a petrol station roughly half way between. Thing is though, by that time the station is closed and all the lights off. Not to mention it's in the middle of nowhere. Perfect place to hand over some cash and get a bag of stuff in return :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE