meet ups in Essex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Just a couple of pics from the weekend. Huge thanks to John for organising the meet. :notworthy Outstanding food, knowledge and company ...oh yeah...and the Horn of Plenty!!

DSCN1879.jpg

DSCN1899.jpg

DSCN1927.jpg

DSCN1904.jpg

DSCN1914.jpg

DSCN1927-1.jpg

Pablo.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
Sorry had to limit numbers on the last meet to those who missed out hopping to get something really big up and running early on in the spring So please show your interest and I will keep you posted for times and date and location many thanks SCRIVY

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
John,

Definately interested in keeping the group going. So is PaulW.

If you need a hand organising, just give us a shout. If there's enough people, how about a charge? It might be worth buying a parachute. I know other groups have done this with some success. Just a thought.

Cheers

Pablo

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Hi all

been a bit busy lately but I'm interested in any future meets you might orgainise

Andy

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
fhanks Andy for your reply and -- of course every one that has done so I have sent you a PM I wikk be conferming dates as soon as poss

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi John

Just seen this thread, I'd certainly be interested in another meet.

Re the spit roast you mentioned in another thread, we did a suckling pig at a meet in N wales this weekend. Tasted great - but it took a hell of a lot longer to cook than anyone thought.

Sugest a long log fire, and start very early -- a lot of work keepoing it turning, but it will be worth it.

ATB

Stewart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE