ME windstopper fleece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BrutonW

Jun 16, 2004
I know it's not a traditional piece of bushcraft kit, but i've just bought myself a Mountain Equipment jacket and it's just brilliant. I was apprehensive about spending so much on it £100 but it's well worth it.

Will

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I've had one for a while... it's bright blue and black... nice and warm.

It has a few features I like and a few I hate, I love the thumb loops because I can climb while wearing it without it riding up my arm.

I hate the zip because when it's up it catches on any stubble and makes my chin hurt.

Over all, barring the colour, I agree, it's a great jacket for chilly / windy weather if you want to be seen from 6km away.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I regularly browse www.cmmonline.co.uk they do some amazing prices, if you're not too worried about buying last years styles. Bought a Montane Fleece for £30, they also came with a free set of Montane fleece trousers. The jacket however is excellant, quite thin but very warm and packs quite well, one of the few fleeces I've worn that is fairly windproof, combine it with a lightweight windproof smock (again Montane, cost me about £15) and I've just not been cold yet.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I have one of these and I have to say they are the bizz!
As an "old" I have had teenagers try to "borrow " this jacket and apart from that it is warm, windfroof and pretty cool, but have to say I wouldnt dream of taking it any where near a fire at £100.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE