Me, me ,me for Christmas.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
So yeah it's about giving an all that jazz but what about you you you? Or to put it another way...me me me?

I think it's kinda nice to treat yourself as well as giving to others so what did ya buy yourself? Bushcraft related's cool but it doesn't have to be.

Reveal yer selves then. What did ya treat yourselves to?

I bought me self a pair of wellies. Grub Frostlines. Sad innit but they're pretty ace, lovely and warm, and comfortable. I wanna wear them in bed but 'Er indoors says no.

Neoprene and rubber ooh missus.

grub-boot-frostline-moss.jpg

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thats nice, I havent decided what I want yet.

Im trying to get rid of stuff at the moment, actually.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Nice I have a pair of muck boots very simler I got a new mobile but thinking about getting a Canadian canoe

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
I have treated myself to a canvas tarp from bilmo-p5. Look forward to it arriving.

I am sure with all the over time I have been doing I deserve it.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Some nice pressies there. Everybody deserves to treat themselves I reckon.

Nice I have a pair of muck boots very simler I got a new mobile but thinking about getting a Canadian canoe

Mate when I was deciding which Wellies to buy I read somewhere Grub now make Muck Boots. Either they make em for Muck or they're now the same Company.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well it's Christmas morning and all I can say is that I've done very well - much better than someone who's on Santa's permanent naughty list should. So apart from wanting all my friends to have a better time of it in 2015 I'd say I'm pretty sated on what I'd like for me.
So All the best to you all in the coming year, I hope it's one that wont be tinged with sadness for you.
Thanks for keeping me company in 2014.
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE