Maxpedition Malaga, Knives and stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
A few other bits to go.

I haven't taken pics yet, but loads out there. Pics on request as well just let me know. Will try and get some pics up later today or tomorrow.

Paypal preferred and all prices include RM Recorded Delivery or Special.

1. Maxpedition Malaga bag in black. Only had light use and I have a makeshift rain cover for it. £113 new, so would like £80 £75Sold
2. Swedish Army cook set. Light use complete with army trangia and windshield. I took off the hook as it got in the way. £8 £7
3. Tatonka Stainless meths burner with simmer ring. £6 Sold
4. Maxpedition Rat Wallet in Olive, light use. £25 new, so would like £15. Sold
5. Maxpedition Rat Wallet in Black, light use. £25 new, so would like £15. Sold
6. Trangia Mini Mess Tin, never used for cooking. £5.Sold
7. Cold Steel Bird and Trout, £10 Sold
8. Mora Bushcraft 2008 Triflex, NEW, £20, £17 £15.
9. Sabretooth handheld chain saw. came with the universal deluxe survival kit. Used twice to try it out, but not for me. £5.
10. Schrade Oldtimer lock knife with green scales 2 1/2 blade. barely used £5 Sold
11. BUCK Bantam large 4 inch blade, lockback, £6
12. BUCK Whittaker revolution with black handle. only had light use cutting a little cord pretty much as new.£20 Sold

Also have a job lot 11 of BCB bushcraft fireball firesteel and strikers in the original packaging. The striker is slightly rusty even though all in the original packaging and sealed. I have them to do some custom sets as cheaper than by the blanks, but have no need for them now. £22 for all of them or £3 individually.Sold

Obviously knives are only for over 18's!

Cheers

Adam

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
10. Schrade Oldtimer lock knife with green scales 2 1/2 blade. barely used £5

any chance of a pic - is it marked made in USA or China?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE