Martindale Jungle knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
No one seems to stock this anymore-anyone know of a source that sells them with the DPM sheath as you used to get them from SASS? Martindale themselves only seem to sell in bulk.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Danceswithhelicopters said:
No one seems to stock this anymore-anyone know of a source that sells them with the DPM sheath as you used to get them from SASS? Martindale themselves only seem to sell in bulk.

Could you ask them who they sell in bulk to and then approach them to buy a single one?

Daft idea but might be worth a try :)

Bam. :D

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
Cutsforth has an excellent reputation, though buying one from Oregon is 'carrying coals to Newcastle' to say the least. There are a few exaustive reviews of Martindales on the web. I got dizzy reading all the reviews of roll edging, reprofiling the edge and waht not. The para is not your classic brush clearing machete of long dimension and sweeping reach. But then I haven't heard of many sugar cane fields in Yorkshire either. I like the para because it is everything the MOD4 survival knife should be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE