march weekend away

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Right then who's up for a couple of days at Blaen Nedd Isaf in march?
Some of us can't make it at weekends so how about a mid week trip?
I'm available every day in march ,so if someone as a preference lets have a few dates.

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Right then who's up for a couple of days at Blaen Nedd Isaf in march?
Some of us can't make it at weekends so how about a mid week trip?
I'm available every day in march ,so if someone as a preference lets have a few dates.

The weekend of the 28th is the Wye paddle apart from that open to sugestions, got a new tarp to test out ;-)

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Don't worry Greg ,I'll be available for 8-10 April and I'm sure lots of others will too.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Hey Badger, Blaen nedd isaf is a great site.It's at the top of the neath valley next to a small stream which becomes the river Neath, The site itself is flat but also has some trees for hammocks.A nice secluded site.If you check out previous welsh meet threads I think its in the 2008 section.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Maybe my pear brandy will be ready for this one,not so fruity as my fruit salad vodka.
If you go to
Wheres the path .com
You can feed in the grid reference and it will give you the OS map and the google earth map side by side.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE