March meet in South Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

onnen

Feb 18, 2009
south Wales
I am trying to sort out a meet up for the weekend 5+6 of march.
A couple of mates are coming along, some are keen on Bushcraft but never been on a B C meet.
We were thinking of Glyn -yr- Mull,down in the Neath valleys.
So if anyone is interested please tag along.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
If I can get my chimney out of Sams bedroom by thursday/Friday I'll be along.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
iam camping there friday and sat night with my young boy we camp there alot so i will pop by to say helo then i will come along on my own to the next one and get to no you all properly

onnen

Feb 18, 2009
south Wales
No problems Frogo, pop along.
Looks like most of us will be turning up early sat morning.
Good to hear from you Richard,not keeping to bad thanks,you know me ,just plodding along.Hope you are doing allright yourself.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi onnen love to come this w/end but the big labowski harvestman scott of the arctic and i are in pontypool on an overnighter but please keep us posted would l be great to get together regards dave

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Only another 4 courses of bricks to come out,I should have them out tomorrow and maybe even build the stud wall by thursday evening.Looking good for this weekend.

onnen

Feb 18, 2009
south Wales
Hi everyone ,just had a message from the farmer at G_Y_M; he wants to know numbers as there are some others booked into the woods as well.
He asks if people did not arrive after dark for safety reasons and any arrivals on saturday morning no earlier than 10am.
Cheers

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
iam not camping this weekend no more, if there is another group bookd to stay there i would consider somewhere else if i was you
or get there early hope you have a good one

onnen

Feb 18, 2009
south Wales
I don`t know if any one was coming along,but as there was another group staying at G_Y_M,we have decided to change venue to Clyne farm. Sorry if anyone is dissapointed.
Cheers

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
I don`t know if any one was coming along,but as there was another group staying at G_Y_M,we have decided to change venue to Clyne farm. Sorry if anyone is dissapointed.
Cheers

i live 5 mins from here please let me no what its like ive never been there as i didnt think there was much woodland let us no how you got on

onnen

Feb 18, 2009
south Wales
Thanks everyone who turned up, great to meet new faces from BCUK, thanks for sharing new skills ,its great learning new things,nice weather but hard work getting the fire going with all that mud and wet wood,shame theres not much firewood there.
cheers for everything nice putting names to faces,see you all again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE