Manchester newbie. Looking for help.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 10, 2014
Stockport
Hello all,

Im new to bushcraft, and looking to get out there and learn and meet like minded people.

I used to do a lot of out door stuff as a child, but now as a 30 year old, and with 4 kids I want to get out there and let my kids experience the great out doors. (Once I know what I'm doing :))

If anyone from around the Manchester area is looking to take on an "apprentice", I'd make an great one.

Cheers.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
If you ever get to West Wales drop me a line and come on one of our Meets :)

Last edited:

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
I'm Stockport way near Marple their should be some meets coming up in Whaley bridge soon , their normally in the England mid section of meetups .

Wayland

Hárbarðr
There are plenty of us around the area and a few meet ups quite locally too.

Things may be a little quiet at the moment because a few of the lads are planning a trip to Finland soon.

As mentioned, Whalley Bridge in the Midlands section is local for you and in the North England section Middlewood and Giants Seat are near enough too.

For some reason, probably political, Giants Seat is not regularly advertised on this site but there is usually a good crowd there.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I'm in Rochdale not too far from Heywood. If you are on Facebook do a search for the Greater Manchester Bushcraft Group and join that. There are a lot of us who have regular meets in the area

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Like I said...

For some reason, probably political, Giants Seat is not regularly advertised on this site but there is usually a good crowd there.

I'm in Rochdale not too far from Heywood. If you are on Facebook do a search for the Greater Manchester Bushcraft Group and join that. There are a lot of us who have regular meets in the area

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE